Electrocuted Student 1
Electrocuted Student 1

A Secondary School student in Benin, the Edo State capital, has died after being electrocuted by the steel rod on an electric pole.

Electrocuted Student 1

A JSS3 student was on Thursday afternoon, electrocuted to death by the steel rod used to reinforce a utility pole.

According to multiple online reports, the utility pole had been hit by a vehicle, making the steel rods embedded in it to be exposed.

The young boy who is a student of Eyaen Secondary School, Benin, Edo State, was said to have been arguing with his colleagues who accused him wrongly.

It was gathered that they dared him to swear with any metallic object to prove his innocence.
Not knowing that the steel rods are electrified, he grabbed one in order to prove his innocence and was electrocuted immediately.

See Video

We are not responsible for any of the content on YouTube, regardless of whether or not it is accessed via the embedded video clips on this site. The YouTube content is not hosted on our server and falls under YouTube's own Terms of Use policy.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.